Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Curious Little Button

Reagan is so curious about everything. She is crawling all over the place and now trying to stand up on everything including the walls, ottoman, her exersaucer, toys, etc. The other day she was crawling around and pulled one of those door stoppers off the base board somehow? I am afraid she will be taking off on two feet soon!
I found this adorable coat and bib set for next winter at Von Maur on clearance...

These are her adorable red shoes that I found. They are all leather Pedipeds brand new for $7.00-what a smoking deal!

1 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!! I love my little Reagan!! You are the deal finder of the century!! So lucky! I searched the world for red shoes at Christmas time and never found any!! You lucky girl!! Oh and I predict that little miss Reagi will be walking before her first birthday!!!!