Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random

My newest attempt at making something...I thought they turned out pretty cute-just don't look too close at the edges! Reagan loves her soft blankies and burp cloths like this.
Cute hat! Reagan is getting around all over the place. She enjoys taking baths every night. She splashes all over the place and drinks the water(pretty gross but I keep telling her no). She has dumped Annie's water over 2 times now and daddy enjoys feeding her fritos bbq twist chips.
Here is a cute picture of Jenna she looks a little sad.
Reagan saying good morning to the camera!

3 comments:

nanadover said...

Babies love water! Our grandbabies have either taken drinks out of the animal water dish, or delight in stomping their feet in it. Fun stuff!
As far as I know, no baby has ever died or gotten sick from drinking their bath water. Kids....gotta love um!
Your little one is such a cutie!

Meagan Zastrow said...

The blanket and cloths look so cute. I am excited for our sewing class this week!

stalker sarah said...

Oh my gosh....she is so cute! And I love the blankets, too! You are so very talented in all you do!